Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Some simple tips to avoid damage
- Never clean wood floors with a wet mop. Too much water can cause the floor to swell, warp or turn grey.
- Don't use wax, soap or other household cleaners on wooden floors. They can dull the floors finish.
- Don't let sand, dirt or grit build up. They can act like sandpaper: abrading and dulling your floor finish.
- Vacuum or sweep your floors regularly. Once every week is recommended.
- Remove spills promptly using your wood floor care kit.
- Place mats at exterior doors to trap sand and grit. Use rugs in high traffic pathways, at the end of stairs and near doorways. Avoid rubber backing or non-ventilated rugs.
- Trim your pet's claws. Proper claw trimming helps avoid scratches and gouges.
Created by nature, fitted by craftsman