In our Country range we can offer solid wood and engineered in various widths, thickness and lengths. The grading of the timber can be chosen from rustic, character and prime to ensure that your floor is exactly to your specification.
In this range our engineered oak boards come in the following sizes:
- Thickness 13mm or 18mm
- Lengths up to 2.4 metres
- Solid oak wear layer 4mm or 8mm
- In solid oak we can offer boards from 165mm/185mm/205mm to 225mm wide in 20mm thick boards with lengths up to 2.4 m. Wider, longer boards are available by request
From golden tones of natural hardwax oil to dark distressed boards we can create a vast array of designs and effects.If it can be done we can probably do it. If you have an idea or would like a board from our collection adjusting to your specification then let us know and we will see what is possible.
Types of finishes:
- Natural oiled.
- Coloured oiled.
- Special colour finishes
- Distressing including light,medium and heavy.
- Brushing from light,medium to heavy.
- Edge profiles from square edged,micro bevel and standard bevel.
- Planed surfaces